The impact of any type of drug, which includes cannabis, differs from one person to another. The manner cannabis affects an individual is contingent on several things such as their health, weight, and size. Moreover, even if the individual is accustomed to taking it and even if some drugs are taken simultaneously, the drug’s effect can be determined on the amount consumed. In drug use, there is definitely no safe level. Taking any drug is always accompanied with some danger. Even medications elicit unsolicited side effects as well. It’s vital to be cautious once you take any kind of drug. Keep on reading to know more about cannabis:
Immediate effects of taking cannabis
- Affected perception such as color, sound, and other sensations
- Altered memory and thinking
- Altered vision
- Increased appetite.
- Increased heart rate
- Loss of inhibition
- Low blood pressure
- Mild paranoia
- Reflective and quiet mood
- Bloodshot/reddened eyes
- Reduced balance and coordination
- Spontaneous laughter
Low-moderate intake of cannabis could elicit give off effects that last 2-4 hours after smoking. The outcome of eaten or ingested cannabis commonly begins within the one-hour duration. The few known effects are:
- Panic or anxiety
- Decreased reaction time
- Detachment from reality
Once an individual uses cannabis for a long time, he/she could experience several risks, such as:
- Mental health: Use of cannabis, particularly regular and heavy use, might be associated with an illness recognized as “cannabis psychosis,” or “drug-induced psychosis.”
There are other pieces of evidence that regular consumption of cannabis boosts the chances of psychotic signs in individuals who are already weak because of family or personal history of mental illness. Moreover, cannabis seems to make the symptoms of psychosis even worse for those suffering from schizophrenia, and utilizing cannabis could lower the likeliness of being able to recover from a psychotic incident.
- Immune system: There’s other concern that smoking cannabis might damage the immune system’s functioning.
- Hormones: Cannabis could impact the production of the hormone. Studies show that other users of cannabis have a reduced sex drive. Moreover, lowered sperm counts and irregular menstrual cycles have been reported.
- Lungs: Cannabis smoking could lead to bronchitis, asthma, and sore throat.
- Brain: Impaired learning ability, memory, and concentration.
Some of the impacts of cannabis consumption
The entire aspect of the life of a person could be impacted by drug use. Some of these are:
- Health and legal problems could add to the burden of work, financial, and personal relationships.
- Frustrations and disagreements over the use of drugs could result in family misunderstandings, which can impact your personal relationships.
- The impact of mixing drugs with cannabis, such as over-the-counter medicines, prescription methods, and alcohol is usually unpredictable.
- Once people use cannabis and drink alcohol simultaneously, they might have extreme reactions like paranoia, panic, vomiting, and/or nausea.
In other states, the use of cannabis is already legalized. Given that situation, you only have to use it responsibly. Make sure to take it easy and do not use it too often for your health and safety. If you want to purchase CBD Oil, check out Hemp Extraction Systems from Oregon now.